Course Description: Bhāgavata Teachers Training Course is a comprehensive training program for devotees who wish to present lectures and seminars on Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam. The student will learn to go deeper into the study of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, make effective presentations of the subject matter and feel nourished in their own self-study.
- Five methods of studying Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
- Why and how should we make personal notes for giving classes.
- Two methods of presenting a class on one verse.
- Methods for presenting Sunday feast Class.
- How to present 3/5/7 day seminars on Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
- Start your own Bhāgavatam School for your community.
- Start your own Bhāgavatam study circle at your home.
Course material: Brief Notes on every topic.
Target audience: Anyone who is willing to present seminars and lectures on Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
Assessment Plan: Students will be expected to prepare notes and give short classes.
Course Requirement: Congregational Preachers/teachers.