It was Srila Prabhupada’s desire to have systematic courses for shastric study for all the devotees of ISKCON. Srila Prabhupada also wanted the holy Dhams of Sri Vrindavan and Sri Mayapur to be the centers of vedic learning where devotees from all over the world would come to absorb themselves in the study of Krishna conscious literature and philosophy; thereby preparing themselves to spread Krishna consciousness all over the world.
With the goal of fulfilling Srila Prabhupada’s desire, ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya, situated at the foothills of Sri Giriraja Govardhan, aims to provide a facility for its members to study, practice, and disseminate the teachings of Srimad Bhagavatam, along with the writings of the Gaudiya Vaisnava acaryas and the branches of Vedic philosophy, culture, music and science in the context of Srila Prabhupada’s teachings.
We are inviting devotees well learned in the scriptures to teach with us on our on-line initiative – vedvarsity.com. We hold short-term courses ranging from 20 hours to 100 hours on various subject matters like-
- Books of Gaudiya Vaishnava Acaryas,
- Courses based on Itihasas and Puranas,
- Courses on the six darshanas,
- Courses on Upanishads,
- Courses on the lives of Vaishnava Acaryas,
- Courses on vedangas i.e. shiksha, vyakrana, chandas, nirukta,
- Courses on the glories of the holy dham e.t.c.
We invite you to take courses from the categories mentioned above and and join the team of ISKCON Bhagavat Mahavidyalaya teachers to serve the mission of Srila Prabhupada. Share your Knowledge. Teach at your convenience. Spread the vedic knowledge all over the world.
How it work?
- Apply: Apply by filling a simple form. Your complete and verified data is the first step toward teaching with us.
- Initial screening: Our experts will screen the best profiles. The profiles that are up to the requirement will be shortlisted for a demo class.
- Teaching Demo: You can pick up a topic of your choice from a list of topics provided by our experts. Your hold on the concept and teaching skills will be tested.
- Teacher on-board: Once selected, documentation and profile creation will be done. This is the final step toward teaching with us.